The Flight of the Sorceress

The Flight of the Sorceress
Front and Back Covers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

BURNING QUESTIONS

As you probably know, the first volume of my mystery/suspense 1970s Trilogy, Burning Questions, should be published by the end of the month. I have set up another blog for the trilogy, at 1970strilogy.blogspot.com. All of you "followers" out there are invited to become followers of that blog too. As the books go into production and I begin to do my promo, you will be treated to some interesting stories about Cape Ann, MA in the 1960s and 70s. Then, in volume 2, we'll go to the Mission District of SF in the early 70s and you might even catch a glimpse of a young Carlos Santana. In book 3, We'll be going to the wine and weed country for more murder, mayhem and relationship angst. So here's the probably new cover for book #1. Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment