The Flight of the Sorceress

The Flight of the Sorceress
Front and Back Covers

Friday, July 1, 2011

BLOG PRAISES FLIGHT OF THE SORCERESS

Thanks so much to Joel Gates, who blogs:

"I have been fortunate enough to wander across a really great book!...I picked up the novel and after finishing up "Bitter Seeds" recently (Great book!!), I dove into "The Flight of the Sorceress". It is far, far better than I had even expected. I had not read anything of Mr. Willdorf's before so I did not know what to expect. Here is what I got.

  • The historical research is fantastic! And the settings just "breathe" they are so real. 
  • The characters are so well developed and my heart bleeds for them during their travails.
  • the heroines are plucky, ... in extremely admirable ways that never cross the line into annoying.
(I)t is a really exciting and engaging book and one that I highly recommend! 


http://greengatesinc.blogspot.com/2011/03/flight-of-sorceress.html

No comments:

Post a Comment