The Flight of the Sorceress

The Flight of the Sorceress
Front and Back Covers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ENERGY : ARE WE IN A FIX?

I know this isn't exactly Flight of the Sorceress material, but I thought I'd redirect readers for a moment to my website at A Gauche Press and the article: .Energy: Are We In A Fix
http://agauchepress.com/category/whats-new/

Although you might not have noticed, we are still in the midst of the Daiichi disaster and now the radioactivity is getting into the water supply as well as marine life. The immediacy of the disaster is being pushed onto the back pages. The "news" has determined that "there is nothing to see here, so just move along." And that's the problem with nuclear disasters. The radiation just settles in an kills silently over long periods of time. No big tsunami photos, no toppling buildings, just people and animals wasting away in agony. That's not news.

So I just though I'd do a brief summary for those who may be interested about what our energy options really are these days. I do hope you'll take a look. In perspective, it kind of makes the Dark Ages look balmy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment